Back to home
Everything You Need to Know Before Working with a Financial Advisor
Working with a financial advisor is a big personal decision and it's important to have all of the information available so you can make the best decision for yourself.
June 29, 2022
Contrary to popular belief, retirement is more of a dollar amount than it is an age-based milestone. I believe that retirement can be viewed as a period of time in your life where your use of capital - time, money, and energy - is best aligned with your desires.
March 30, 2022
The Odds of Making Money in The Stock Market
When you take a long-term approach to the stock market, the odds of making money evolve a little bit. If you only had money invested in the market for 1 month, you would have a 38% chance of losing money. If you keep money in the market for 15 years (based on historical returns), your odds of losing money drop to 0.2% and your chances of making money increase to 99.8%. I don't know about you, but I'm comfortable with those odds.
March 13, 2022
The Writing Is On The Wall
During times of digital evolution, all that everyone truly wants is an easier, better, or more efficient way to accomplish tasks that are already being done - and a digital currency and blockchain-based ecosystem allows that exact thing to happen. That same technology is also serving as the foundation and railway for wealth equity across the world.